The past couple days have been about signing books, packaging books, and sending books. So I hope you receive yours soon. When you do, I’d LOVE to see a picture of you and your book (or just your book) that I could share online. Many of the Claires have a lust for travel and adventure in this novel, so it’d be great to see where the actual novel travels to 🙂 You send in pics through ClaireNeverEnding@gmail.com, or share on my facebook page, or tweet it at @Bumpyboobs. If you missed the Kickstarter campaign, the book is now available online (and at my parent’s office in Kanata).
Where can you buy the book? Soft cover novels are being sold through Amazon: http://amzn.to/1a60ypI You can also buy ebooks through Amazon for kindle AND Smashwords. Smashwords carries every ebook format, so it’s very good for any kind of device.
Lastly, my website is up! After a little trouble getting it connected, it’s finally flying. Check it out at http://www.CatherineBrunelle.com
I feel like I’ve asked so much from everyone with the Kickstarter campaign and this novel. Just so you know, I have been so touched by people pouring forth with their enthusiasm. In return here are my hopes for you:
- I hope you find the story to be good, especially for all of you who have been reading alongside me with this blog.
- I hope it carries you in that big yellow balloon and whisks you away for your own adventure.
- I hope you have a favourite Claire.
- I hope it helps you to smile, laugh and nod (and tear-up just occasionally) often as you read the stories.
- I hope you recognize bits and pieces of yourself in these women. (Despite their being 100% fictional)
- I hope when you chase after your own Big Dreams, you let me know so I can cheer you forward as you did for me.
It isn’t a perfect novel, but it’s one of the heart – as I am sure they all are. And for me, the pay off has been interacting with everyone on the Kickstarter campaign and allowing a new definition of myself to develop that is so, so good. The Catherine who made this book is a very happy Catherine, indeed.
Here’s a picture of my dad after I dropped the book off at his house. It made me smile, so I’ll share it with you too.
Have yourself a beautiful week.